Our world-class, endlessly customizable block-based template brings your subject’s story to life through landing pages that instantly engage your visitors
Customize mobile and table experience per page so no matter how people access your work, they will get an extraordinary experience
Update and maintain your online gallery on your own terms. Once your template is set up to your specifications, you don’t need to rely on a developer. You can add, edit, and modify pages and their layouts with more than 20 various, ultra customizable block types that can be easily arranged for your needs
Purchase your one-time license and development fee to utilize the platform in perpetuity
Our best-in-class designer and developer will help you to:
• Define Your Style Kit with your own font and color scheme to create a front end gallery that shares your aesthetic sensibility and mirrors your visual identity
• Apply Your Style Kit to Key Pages, such as your homepage, about the artist page, and primary artwork landing page. During this time, you’ll also finalize the design for the menu, footer, & account setup pages.
During this time, your developer will be working on getting the infrastructure set up in preparation for launch.
Click here to see what's included
Using our In-depth video tutorials, and up to 12 hours of designer/developer support, populate your site with your content, and then launch!
Rest assured that your developer will be there to make sure your launch is as smooth and seamless as possible, as each package comes with 12 hours of designer/developer support per month for the first year.*
We offer three packages for you to choose from as well as a la carte functionality that can be added at additional costs.
Packages inclusive of design, implementation, and support start at $14,500.
• Setup of non-branded (text-based) emails such as: welcome email, password reset email, order received email, order details email, and price increase notifications email (gold package only).
• Setup and integration of the following services to enable your online gallery to do the work for you*:
• SendGrid (sends auto emails like "order received")
• Digital Ocean (web hosting)
• Cloudflare (video hosting)
• Domain configuration (Pointing the new site to your custom URL)
• Mailchimp (or other email Service Provider)
• Facebook and Google Analytics, Google Pixels
• Fedex API for realtime shipping quotes
*Accounts with these 3rd party service providers will be required for your online gallery to be fully functional. Any fees these services charge will be additional and paid directly by you. Basic setup is included in the development package. Advanced setup options would be quoted in advance and charged on an hourly basis.
BE THE FIRST TO receive important news about the launch of this product